Whether you’re on a quest to become a master sensei or just wondering how to polish your fighting skills, we’ve got you covered.
Inspired by the One Piece Manga, Blox Fruits has various features to boss up your character. So, get ready to leave your opponents in the dust after you’ve gone through our complete step-by-step guide on how to get Observation Haki in Blox Fruits.
There are two types of Haki in the game Obervation or Ken Haki and Enhancement or Buso Haki. We will be focusing on Observation Haki to develop your fighting style.
Initial Requirements for Observation Haki
You must meet a few conditions to get Observation Haki in Blox Fruit. To begin with, you must be level 300 or greater to obtain the Observation Haki. You should have solved the Saber Expert riddle and slain Saber Expert at least once. Finally, you need around 750,000 Beli in the game.
How to Get Observation Haki in Blox Fruits
After satisfying the initial requirements, acquiring Observation Haki is pretty straightforward.
- Go to the Upper Yard of the Skylands, where Bisento and Dulablade are sold.
- Go across the big tree and on top of the pyramid.
- Go to the Instinct Teacher, previously known as the Lord of Destruction, and talk to him.
- He will tell you how the Haki will be weak at first, but after continuous dodging, you will be able to train it.
- Finally, purchase the Observational Haki for only 750,000 Beli.
Features in Observation Haki
Now that you’ve leveled up your character and earned some new powers, enjoy the following Observation Haki benefits:
- You can effortlessly dodge enemy attacks.
- Your foes will be visible through objects.
- Your range of vision will increase, allowing you to spot enemies from a distance.
- Your range of vision will continue to increase as you level up.
- The health and energy bars of opponents will now be viewable.
That’s not all, though, and you can level up your Observation Haki by dodging opponents’ attacks and gaining experience points (XP), which will expand your range of abilities.
|8 Dodges and enhanced vision range
How to Upgrade Observation Haki
Thought you maxed out huh? Well, there’s more. You can further upgrade Observation Haki to Observation Haki V2 by finishing the Hungry Man Quest in the third sea. This upgrade will allow you to recharge your dodging abilities more quickly than in the previous version.
You can level up faster, have an enhanced fighting style, get new weapons and Blox Fruits, and even though it’s a bit out of place, you can have a gun too.
That’s all there is to getting Observation Haki in Blox Fruits, so what are you waiting for? Get that Observation Haki and make them sorry they even thought about messing with you.