Have you been dying to ride a horse in the all-new update of Roblox The Survival Game but can’t figure out how to? Well, look no further, as you’ve come to the right place. Prepare to breeze through this mission as we’ll guide you on every step of the journey and will help you take your game to the next level. Thus, fire up the Roblox game, and let’s get started.
Before you’re able to ride or tame a horse you’ll need to stock up on some essential items so let’s go through how to get those first.
Essential Items Needed to Tame A Horse
You’ll need 2 things in order to tame a horse: wheat and a saddle. If you don’t have these, don’t worry; we’ll show you exactly how to get them so you’re finally able to tame a horse and ride it.
If you don’t have wheat and also don’t want to waste your money on buying it then the best choice to get wheat would be to farm it.
- To farm wheat, first, go ahead and equip a shovel.
- Once you’ve done that use the shovel on the ground so that the soil looks like this.
- Equip some wheat seeds and plant them on the soil. Now just wait for them to grow and you’ll have lots of wheat.
The other thing that you’ll need to tame a horse is a saddle so prepare to create one if you don’t already have it. In, order to create a saddle you’ll need 3 things: 1 straw bindle, 2 leather pieces, and 4 ropes. Thus, go ahead and buy them. No equip a crafting bench and craft a saddle using the 3 items.
How to Tame and Ride a Horse
Now that you have all the necessary items required to tame a horse, buckle up and follow the next steps to the dot as we’ll show you exactly how to tame a horse and take your game to the next level.
- Equip the wheat that you farmed and go closer to the horse.
- Then click on the horse to feed him the wheat as illustrated below.
- Once you’ve done that, equip the saddle and stand in the position shown below alongside the horse. Then click on the horse to put the saddle on him.
- Congratulations, you’ve done it, you’ve tamed the horse! Yes, it was this easy. Now hop on it and roam around the map and take your game to the next level.