The game is quite simple, to be honest. Collect pollen and bees in the scenic plains and the mountainside and grow a strong hive to produce as much honey as possible. The honey can then be used to purchase tools, accessories, and new eggs. You can even find treasures and decorations while exploring!
Bee Swarm is the game for you if you’re looking for something to play without any of the stresses of competitive gaming. Sit back and relax while playing this game, sipping on your favorite drink.
What Is The Digital Bee?
Now let’s move on to the reason you’ve clicked on this article. The digital bee, which was introduced in the Colorless Event, is one of the most lucrative items in the game. It can’t be simply hatched from a regular egg since it’s an event bee. If you wanna buy it, it’ll set you back a cool 2500 Robux.
The hype is for good reason, though. It has some insane abilities like Glitch and Mind Hack. It also has boosted pollen collection and honey production. The Digital Bee is arguably the best Bee in the entire game!
How to Get the Digital Bee?
Do not fret; you won’t need to spend any Robux to get your hands on that beautiful beast. You can buy the Digital Bee from Robo Bear’s shop for 7,777,777 Honey, 5 Red Drives, 5 Blue Drives, 5 White Drives, and 5 Glitched Drives, and it also requires a Diamond Cog Amulet. I know, right! Quite the hefty price tag.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can get the Digital Bee without spending a single penny.
- Firstly, use codes to get yourself some 7-pronged cogs, a micro controller, and lots of honey. You can get yourself a bunch of codes from here.
- Head on over to the Robo Bear and start the Robo Bears challenge using 1 Robo Pass.
- Completing challenges will get you cogs, which you need to buy the drives. Plus, you need that diamond cog to unlock the Digital Bee anyway.
- You can make some upgrades using some of the cogs to do the challenges a bit quicker. Don’t use them all, though; after all, you gotta do some of the challenging work yourself if you really wanna earn that bee.
- You need 50 cogs for each colour drive and 100 each for the Glitched drives. That’s a lot of cogs!
- Tell you what. We’ll help you out a bit. Here’s a little hack we know: once you get to the 14th round, quit! Begin a new challenge, and once you’ve passed the 10th round, you’ll get an extra colour disk guaranteed!
- Once you’ve done enough challenges and collected all the drives, we’re good to go.
- THATS IT! We’re done—head on over to the top step behind the Robo Bear. Witness with your eyes the Digital Bee shining in all its glory.
- Go to the bee, and you’ll see that you have enough drives and honey to craft the bee.
- Head on over to your inventory, and you’ll find the Digital Bee egg in there.
- Pop that baby into your hive and hatch it.
Isn’t it beautiful? Go ahead and test that monster out on the fields. You’ll feel the power flowing through your veins.
Check out the stats on this thing! It is a machine. You know something better? You can even upgrade this thing. Yep! It gets a lot more OP. But the bad news is you’re gonna need a lot more drives to max this thing out. But we can promise you this; those upgrades are actually insane, so it is worth it.