Roblox can get pretty complex with its different game modes. With a wide variety to choose from, you might have run into “Your Bizarre Adventures,” which is oddly appealing. As you dive into the game’s MMORPG mechanics, you’ll learn about forming gangs or joining one as you face off against other players who are similarly inclined to achieve the goals you pursue.
As you start off with your gang of hooligans, you might find it hard to settle down in a world where the strongest rule everyone. To get a good head-start, you can use a few codes given by Bizarre Studios. In this guide, we’ll list all available and expired codes for Roblox’s Your Bizarre Adventures.
Roblox YBA Codes
Roblox has had its fair share of contributions from its dedicated players, which has turned it into a community-driven game over the years. With players introducing different game modes for everyone, there’s no shortage of what you can play. Your Bizarre Adventure is one of those exciting modes you can dive right into with your friends.
Below, you will find a list of all Your Bizarre Adventures codes currently functioning and expired. You will also find the reward associated with each of these codes. The ones that are still working are valid, and their validity may change at a later date however, we’ll keep the guide updated with new codes to redeem!
✔️ Codes verified and working JANUARY 2023
- NO ACTIVE CODES
Expired YBA Codes
- SorryAboutYourQuests – Freebies
- YummersOneMillionLikes – Freebies
- YareYareDawa – Freebies
- HUGE – Freebies
- SorryAboutYourQuests – Lucky Arrow
- YummersOneMillionLikes – Mysterious Arrows and Rokakakas
- HUGE – Deo’s Diary, Green Baby, Heart of the Saint’s Corpse, and a lot more items
- YareYareDawa – Lucky Arrow
- OMG700KLIKES – Redeem code for Free Rewards
- ily – Redeem code for Free Rewards
- 200kLikesBruh – Redeem code for 4x Rokas & 4x Arrows
- 600kLikesFTW – Redeem code for 1x Pure Roka, 1x Rib, & 1x Heart
- LUCKY_420k_LIKES – Redeem code for a Lucky Arrow (Level 50+ Required)
- YES150kSubs – Redeem code for Left Arm and Rib Cage of the Stains Corpse (Prestige 3+ Required)
- 80kSubsTHX! – Redeem code for a Mysterious Arrow and Rokakaka (Prestige 3+ Required)
- 100kSubsLesGOO – Redeem code for a Requiem Arrow and Pure Rokakaka (Prestige 3+ Required)
What Are YBA Codes?
The codes we’ll be providing you for Your Bizarre Adventures in Roblox are meant to be starter items to help you ease into the massive world of Your Bizarre Adventure. With these rewards, your journey will be easier, and you’ll quickly achieve many of the milestones using some of these boosts. All of the codes listed below will be redeemable in-game.
So, bling yourself out along with your friends and build an undefeatable gang amid a dangerous world full of dangerous players.
How To Redeem YBA Codes?
Codes in YBA can be easily redeemed through the in-game menu. We’ve got you covered if you’re wondering where exactly you need to go in the hud. Simply follow the steps below to redeem any of the codes mentioned above.
- Start Roblox, and launch Your Bizarre Adventure.
- Open up the menu from the bottom right.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Copy the code from the list above.
- Select ‘Redeem’, and you’re good to go.
Where To Get More YBA Codes?
If you’re looking for more YBA codes, you might have to wait for the Bizarre Studios to release them. To keep yourself updated, you can follow their Twitter. Moreover, developers will partner with content creators a lot of the time. So, keep an eye out for your favorite YouTuber who might drop a few new codes through their channel for their viewers! We’ll keep you posted with any new codes that might be added to the game mode through this article.
Roblox’s Your Bizarre Adventure is a fun yet challenging experience. Without the help of this initial boost, you might have a bit of a problem getting yourself off the ground along with your allies. Running and gunning your way through the gang-infested world of Your Bizarre Adventure is a good strategy, but let the bonuses above help you out.
Hope the guide helped you out, and if you feel that you know about any codes that we may have not listed above, feel free to leave them in the comments down below for everyone else to read!