From the classic Genesis & N64 Sonic games to newer renditions of our beloved speedsters, Sonic has remained a staple in gamer culture for decades. Of course, to be truly housed in the pantheon of great games, you must have a version in Roblox. Sonic Speed Simulator is that version made manifest. Thankfully, SEGA has officially sanctioned the game, so no subtle differences are needed to avoid copyright infringement (we’re looking at you, Blox Fruits).
As with many Roblox titles, Sonic Speed Simulator features various ways to earn some free stuff, which is always a welcome bonus in any videogame. Specifically, Sonic Speed Simulator has codes that can be redeemed for these rewards. Hence, if you’re looking for rewards with no strings attached, this article is for you!
What Are Sonic Speed Simulator Codes?
Sonic Speed Simulator codes are pieces of text that can be entered to redeem various rewards, mainly free Chao and gifts. Chao can be thought of as XP points and can be gathered normally via Chao Orbs spread across the map. However, these codes provide you with Chao with no hassle.
It is worth noting that these codes are not permanently available and expires after a set duration. Once expired, they cannot be used. Furthermore, each code can only be used once.
Sonic Speed Simulator Codes
Without further ado, here’s a look at both working and expired Sonic Speed Simulator codes:
✔️ Codes verified and working Feb 2024
- PRJ_SONIC_SHOCK – 100 red star sings and code breaker badge
- race2win – free tickets
- GottaGetRedRings – 500 red star rings
- thefinalfanspt2 – free Chao
- thefinalfanspt1 – free Chao
- 1morefanpt2 – free Chao
- 1morefanpt1 – free Chao
- forthefans – free premium Chao
- Hooray50k – 30-minute speed boost
- thankyouchao – free Chao
- 40kThankYou – free rewards
- thumbsup – Bloxian Chao
- Amazing35 – free rewards
- 25k – free boost
How to Redeem Sonic Speed Simulator Codes?
Thankfully, the process of redeeming Sonic Speed Simulator codes is very simple, meaning you can get your free rewards as quickly as possible. To redeem these codes, simply follow the steps below:
- Firstly, launch Sonic Speed Simulator
- Once you’re in the game, you’ll want to navigate to the Shop. Do so by clicking the icon pictured above. This should be located on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Next, navigate to the Redeem Codes section in the Shop Menu. It’ll be the last option on the menu towards the left. Refer to the picture above if you’re confused.
- Once you click on Redeem Codes, it’ll take you to a screen that will prompt you to enter the codes in a text box. Do so, and hit the REDEEM button underneath the prompt to redeem your code!
If you follow these instructions correctly, you should now have the rewards touted in this article.
Why Are My Sonic Speed Simulator Codes Not Working?
If your Sonic Speed Simulator codes are not working as intended, there can be two reasons. The first reason is that you may be entering the code incorrectly. Remember, you must enter the code exactly as it appears in this article. This includes exactly matching the capitalization of letters, spelling, etc. As such, make sure you’re entering the codes correctly.
If you’re certain the issue isn’t the code’s entry, the code has probably expired. As mentioned previously, these codes only last for a limited period of time, so you’d best get to redeeming as soon as possible!
Where to Get More Sonic Speed Simulator Codes?
If your appetite for free rewards hasn’t been completely satisfied by this article, we have got you covered. You can get more of these codes from the Official Discord (linked on the Roblox homepage) and by following Gamefam’s Twitter account.
Generally speaking, public forums are a great place for more codes, as the community is very forthcoming with this type of information!
We hope this article has been helpful in enhancing your experience of Sonic Speed Simulator and that you are putting all the free rewards to good use. Remember to have fun and not obsess over getting the most Chao possible.