Nitro League is a decentralized new generation racing game set in metaverse where players will be able to explore the game’s Garage, showcase their cars, upgrade the parts, and much more. Nitro League was launched on April 2, 2022, with a launch stream special event on twitch.
The event also joined by the CEO of Nitro League, Zaynab Tucker. The event was hosted by YGG SEA, polygon, Terra virtual & the nitro league Development team. Esports influencer Kaisaya was also present at the event.
Story behind Nitro League
In the year 3050, the world has evolved. Technology is the best we could have ever envisioned; This prosperity has come through great change. Nations no longer exist, and clans now rule the world. Disputes are no longer settled by conflict and war. Status, honor, and wealth are now earned by racing in the Nitro League Arena.
Gameplay of Nitro League
Nitro League is a play-to-earn next-generation racing hub for the metaverse that features realistic mechanics and cutting-edge graphics. Players can collect Nitro League cars, race them online, trade them on any NFT marketplace or showcase them across the metaverse. Take them into Terra virtual, Decentraland, or other metaverse spaces.
Choose the clan and enter the race to earn REP (Reputation points), XP, etc. Upgrade the vehicle and brand it from avatars throughout the metaverse. Lock Nitro to turbocharge the progress and race to glory! This game is similar to Asphalt Nitro but with some benefits to players to give them a chance. This game includes new features like the Garage.
The main feature is very useful to players where the player will be able to upgrade their car parts to increase their performance. They do that by loading up their card in the car pod. The Garage holds the capacity to show up to 6 cars in the parking area.
The plan is to add new functionalities to the Garage in the future. These new features will enable to add new and upgraded parts to cars. Adding new parts to the cars will boost the chances of winning the races by increasing the speed, acceleration, etc.
To put the cherry on top, Developers are planning to expand the social network of the Nitroverse. As the social component for the Nitroverse is being developed, they also try to open new ways for the players to make clans, start leagues, and participate in competitions within the Nitroverse. The Garage will bring the Nitrovese one step closer to reality.
Winning a match brings REP- reputation points, scales up the XP- experience level & unlocks Blueprints to build cars.
Upgrade your vehicles to make them unique or faster in the race and increase their value in the marketplace.
NFT owners can race on their own or sponsor other players with a Drive Tribe scholarship, earning the owner and the driver REP, XP, and rewards.
Manage your profile as a racer, collector, shopkeeper, or other role available in the Nitro metaverse. Bring in your punk or ape and add them as the skin on your car, display them in your Garage or make it your identity.
New Rewards Mechanics
Rewards can be gained in all game modes. All game rewards are ERC20 variable supply tokens like XP, REP, and Tickets.
DAOS, Tracks, Leagues
Nitro ownership allows holders to create and join DAOs – create your own clan, design tracks, organize events, tournaments, etc.
Apart from these features, they also plan to add the following features to make the gameplay more impressive.
- Access to loot boxes
- Login Rewards
- A Leaderboard from when there’s a live race going on
- First-Person mode where the players can view the objects, take pictures and share them by walking around in First-person perspective FPP.
- Robot Avatar that features v-flect Robots from terra virtua
- An Inventory screen to observe all the owned assets in the game
- A screen where news & events will be shown
- Objects in the Garage such as Worktable, Furniture, Robot pad, and the screen are upgradable in the game.
With all these brand-new features, the players can enhance and tweak their gameplay mechanics that allows the players to enjoy this all-new look of the game. The players will also be able to access the Terra Virtua Assets that they acquired from the marketplace.
The Arena is where legends are born. Drivers represent their clans, racing for victory, wealth, and status as billions unfold. The fate of every clan’s future depends on what happens in the grand arena of the Nitro League.
Nitro League hosts racing events both in the game and within the community. Owners pay entry fees in Nitro to race their NFT cars against other players for prizes.
Ways to Earn in Nitro League
Play to Earn
Nitro unlocks a whole host of access and benefits. Buy Nitro or win Nitro as a prize.
- Sell or auction any items rewarded or earned.
- Swap NFTs with other players.
- Sell any NFT vehicle or parts you own.
- Participate in a single play, multiplayer, as well as clan races.
- Join in exclusive races and earn rewards at event-based races.
- Win new items that you can trade or sell.
Here is a roadmap that tells you which features will include in the future of Nitro League.
Quarter 1 (2022)
- Reveal of the Futuristic Museum: An illustrious place to display NFT assets as glorified superheroes. It is a showcase for NFT cars, assets, and auction events.
- Garage and Car Updates: Your centralized place to build cars, fusion cloning, and manage boosters. Get a chance to collect vflect robots.
- Racing in 3050: Dive into the future of car racing and experience the latest tech and gear.
Quarter 2 (2022)
- Teams, clans, and the Leagues: Compete as a team, represent your clan, and race within leagues as per your tier.
- Single-player Racing V1: Players will compete in events, tournaments, and solo missions to ultimately see who is the best driver in the metaverse.
- Multiplayer Racing Experience V1: Players will be able to compete in head-to-head multiplayer races to gain reputation points that reflect on the leaderboard.
Quarter 3 (2022)
- Single-player Racing V2: Improved racing experience with a choice of individual missions that players can complete to win trophies and rings.
- Multiplayer Racing Experience V2: Multiplayer racing game featuring skill-based racing tournaments with futuristic cars and upgrades.
- Clan-based Tournaments Racing: Players are rewarded with a badge on their Reputation Points (RP).
Quarter 4 (2022)
- Concept Art of Nitro Mobile Game Design: Speculative fiction brand identity based on futuristic Sci-fi design elements-bringing an impression of speed and thrill.
- NFT assets Development in 3D: Crafted in a 3D environment for the metaverse experience; all game assets are NFTs. Everything in Nitro League is tradeable.
- Launch Marketplace with Cars & other NFTs: NFT-based marketplace for in-game cars, upgrades, skins, etc. Users will be able to trade assets on the marketplace.