MOBOX is excited to introduce you to the MOMOverse! In a MOMO World of endless possibilities, MOBOXers may create, explore, and be who they want to be.
Introduction to MOMOverse
MOMO World is an immersive, informal, and pleasant gaming experience for MOBOX users. Choose your MOprofession in the MOMOverse. Collect, make, create, and construct! You may be a collector, a farmer, a shopkeeper, a builder, or whatever else you choose. The possibilities are endless. But, most importantly, you have a choice.
- MOmarket is a cutting-edge NFT order book marketplace that makes trading simple.
- MOsocial is a social gaming network that is part of the MOMO World. League of Avatars, resource islands, party farming, guild conflicts, and more!
- Show off your whole NFT collection, including those from beyond the MOMOverse, at the MOseum.
- In MOland conquer the vast Lands of MOMO World with your fellow MOBOXers.
- MOBOX Creator allows you to create and mint your assets. Showcase them in your store and profit from your one-of-a-kind creations.
The MOMOverse Explanation
The MOMOverse’s first stages will comprise the following: MOMO Mining Camps. Aside from the MBOX mining camp, the MOMOverse will bring 5 NEW mining areas. Each site has its own set of resources that may be used throughout the MOMOverse.
The MBOX mining camp has remained the same. Bird Camp, Beast Camp, Fish Camp, Monster Camp, and Epic Camp are the other five mining camps.
Only the appropriate sort of MOMOs may be deployed in each camp to mine resources.
- Bird Camp → Feathers
- Beast Camp → Leather
- Fish Camp → Pearls
- Monster Camp → Ore
- Epic Camp → Gold
The quality of the MOMOs employed determines the mining rates for each resource.
- Common, Uncommon, Unique → Mining rates depends on the MOMOs hashpower
- Rare, Epic → Mining rate depends on MOMOs initial hashpower and current hashpower
- Legendary → can mine all-new camp resources once moved to the MOMOverse
NFT Order Book Marketplace is a game-changer
- An order book may be used to trade all items and materials on the MOmarket.
- Over 100 materials will have their order book, with varying quality and degrees.
- MBOX will be the primary means of exchange for materials.
- Players may search and filter for their chosen resources and specify their desired price and quantity. The order book will automatically produce a buy order for them if there is no sell order lower than the purchase.
- Structure of the fees: Purchase orders will incur no costs, but sell orders will incur a 5% charge, with 1.5 percent going to the guild’s reward pool, 2.5 percent to the auto buyback and burn pool, and 1% going to the MOMOverse treasury.
- Meet new friends: In the MOMOverse, players may text and voice chat with new friends, visit their houses and explore and perform various activities.
- MOcompanion: Can be utilized to speed up mobility in the MOMOverse. It’s gained through gathering and creating various MOsocial resources exchanged on the MOmarket.
- Three unique monuments will be featured in the MOMOverse Town Center’s Hall of Fame. For the next 24 hours, the avatars of the top-ranked players for social points, collecting points, and synthesis points will be shown. Players can visit these players’ homes.
- Advertisements: Each participant or partner can submit a bid for auctioning by uploading their picture or phrase (links are allowed). The picture or message of the winning player will be shown on the billboard until the next winning offer.
- MOMO World Collection: Several collectible things will occur at random throughout the MOMO World. Players may interact with them by clicking on these things and collecting them. These things will emerge at random around the world and will be replenished and dropped regularly. All MOBOXers have access to these products. Social resources, creating MOcompanions, decorating MOMO Home exterior designs, and high-quality things may be exchanged in the MOmarket are among the collection items.
- Daily Activities: Players can claim random quality social resources by completing daily tasks such as MOMO World collecting, mini-games, and treasure hunts. On the MOmarket, high-quality resources can be exchanged.
Players and guilds will be able to explore and compete for their area in MOLand MOMOverse’s second phase update, which will contain a MOMOverse World Map and MOland gameplay.
Each area has its coordinates and corresponding structures. Players and guilds can control their area by deleting or appointing new players and uploading their own custom graphics to represent their zone.
Royalty Market and MOBOX Creator
MOBOX will deploy the MOBOXer Shop and accompanying tools during the second phase of the MOMOverse. Gamers will be able to upload MOD modules created by other players and designers. These tools may be used to modify the appearance of game characters, avatars, and stuff, but they can also be used to change various MOMOverse properties.
MOBOX will offer subsidies to great creative artisans and content creators and launch them on the MOmarket. Content authors will get royalties from the sale.
About Infinite Game Studio
Infinite Game Studio is a group of seasoned game developers and gamers with extensive expertise in creating simulation and strategy games. Team MOBOX collaborates with them to deliver their next major title to the MOMOverse, including mobile gaming titles that have made millions of dollars.