DeVerse is a fantasy blockchain MMORPG in the DeHorizon metaverse, including large-scale team battle, NFT collection, and P2E. DeHorizon has released a series of stories, and the theme of the game is that the Hepta-crest Dragon landed, and the world was on the brink of destruction.
It is a battle game with five different character classes called Numen. Each Numen has a particular skill and role within the team. At first, the teams will gather in a room. The game’s object is to occupy the gate for as long as possible, earning points for doing so. Killing the opponent’s Numen will not give any points, but it will help individual ranking.
There are five heroes namely :
The winning team will take 95% of the DVT entry fees. The remaining 5% goes to the treasury project team and is burnt. DeHorizon will update DeVerse in plots, characters, and gameplay to empower the metaverse.
Release of internal test of the game
DeHorizon – The Metaverse game ecosystem announced that the internal test of team battle DeVerse would be live on February 22, 2022. They also announced a huge prize pool of DVTS or DeVerse In-game Token. For a Free-to-Play gaming experience, players will receive 5,000 test DVTs tokens and 1 set of consumables. In total, there are 2,000 spots available for the internal test.
The lucky players who score a place on the whitelist will receive access to the internal test. The Numens are all sold out on Binance NFT Marketplace but still available on the secondary market. Players will battle for top ranks in Biweekly Top Kills, Biweekly Top Wins, and internal testing ticket holder rankings.
DeHorizon will release the internal test of its MMORPG DeVerse on February 22, 2022. The whitelist airdrop is open now and up until February 14, 2022. For more info, you can join their discord server.